Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCCD cue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have been searching the forum for an answer to this question and there does not seem to be an easy one. So, here it goes yet again. I have Denon 3500s with a Maya 44usb soundcard. I seem to be having less trouble with v5 with respect to setup but the problem I have and have had is that the cue button, loop and effects on the 3500s do not work. I have the pro version of the TCCD from the website....scratching seems fine....but I can't cue or loop anything.

This should really be more plug and play. I have spent hours trying to get this to work and I am waiting for a version that will finally fix this problem. I have been told it was coming but my problem remains the same. Can someone tell me what I can do to get the cue and loops to work? I have tried every combination I can think of in config. I just need a few steps spelled out if at all possible. Thanks in advance for your help

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 11:31 pm
Finertouch, what mode are you using vdj in with timecodes?

if you use relative or smart you wont really be able to use the full functionality of the denon players, but if your using the "absolute mode" then you will be able to have full access to cues, loops, and so forth.

hope this helps,

ROCKSTAR.

Inviato Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 3:26 pm
Also, you won't be able to apply effects to the timecode CDs from your CD player, as they play a Timecode rather than an audio signal.

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 3:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)