Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Errors with itunes playlist............Help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Sorry for double posting, i post this in general but i figure i could get help here also.
I have a gig on wednesday and i'm running out of ideas.

Just got VDJ5 rev7, i have all my playlists organized with itunes on external hard drive. The problem is if i try to drag some files from the itunes playlist is giving me errors with songs with an accent or & on them, But if i go directly to my external hd the folder is there and no problem loading. I don't wanna search a song thru my external wich i don't have organize that's why i got itunes. Now i left my Lappy overnight analizing all the songs (10,000) in my external hd. I've already done the check/clean and nothing. After my analizing is done i gonna try it again.

-What's my next step?
-Do i have to analize the itunes playlist too?

One of the reasons i left Torq alone was because of the slow database causing it to crash sometimes,but i never had problem with itunes playlist working with Torq they always load (accent,&,symbols) with no problem. I had the VDJ Demo for only a week and i decided to buy it because it has everything i need. I don't wanna regret it tho, i really love this program. That's the only issue i have, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 10:23 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 11:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)