Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ with Mac or PC????

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

All you Mac users, have you used Virtual DJ with PC??? IS VDJ better with MAC or PC???

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 8:16 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I used both n would say PC is better in terms of the add ons etc but MAC VDJ is catching up fast n imo it is much more stable platform than PC. So in other words both is good cos u can have alternate tools to work on n its in ur preferences..:)

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 8:29 pm
what do you mean by saying "stable Platform". It crashes less often than the PC?

Thanks for the INFO!

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 8:32 pm
Yes n close to virus free etc. That one of the reason. In fact if i remember MAC VDJ only crash on me 5 times whereas on PC, sometimes but not always it will suddenly crash. Mac n PC are same but the different lies in its operating system. OSX is way better than Windows OS for graphic, video, music production n djing;)

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 8:45 pm
how hard is it to get samples, effects, or VDJ skins for MAC?

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 8:51 pm
Effects n skins will be soon available on the website for mac. For effect they need to change "the coded" from PC platform to MAC platform by its creator or someone, Skins for mac u can already have the temp solution for that, search for it on how to do it in the forum. If i not wrong, u need to zip it on a pc etc. It will available on the site soon too. Samples u can still use it or create n record ur own in mac:)

Hope that answer ur question;)

Inviato Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 9:15 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
All skins will be available for mac soon , they are currently all packaged as .exe installers but a .dmg installer has been made and a mac area on the site will need to me made.

Plugins will need to be recoded to mac format by the autors as mac uses open GL for video not direct x and the plugins are composed of dlls which mac cannot read.

There is a good package of mac video fx published on the video fx page and a package of sound fx will follow soon from DJ Cel

Inviato Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 4:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)