Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Version 5.0.7: Unable to load .VOB Video

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

Since version 5.0.7, when I start the software, I can load a .VOB video file on both deck. But after that, when I try to load another .VOB video instead of the one already loaded, it just don't do anything. No error message, no new video track, nothing.

I'm using the build-in video decoder for all video files extensions and it's working well on all olders versions...

That's a big problem for me cause this is my main job, DJ-Ing :(...

Can somebody helps me ?

Inviato Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 2:40 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
by drag'n'drop with the mouse?

Inviato Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 3:32 pm
djefiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use VOB file too and it works for me very well with ver 5.07

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 8:03 pm
I have a similar problem since 5.07 and I think it's something to do with the new feature where you can play a video over a different audio track :

I use a 3-panel skin i made. The left and right panels either show deck controls or video output.

When its in video output mode, I can't drag and drop the next video onto it (regardless of format)

When its in deck mode however, you can.

I suspect it's to do with the new feature where you can drag a different video on the primary output video, but wouldn't of thought this would affect the left and right deck videos - not intentionally anyway.

Work around was to switch the panel back to 'deck' mode then drop the new video on it, then back to video mode. Confused me at first.

Now it may just be that I need to 'fix' my skin for 5.07. I use ferrari mk2 skin. I haven't tried others.

Or it may be little bug.

What skin are you using ?

Inviato Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 8:49 am

Inviato Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 10:08 am
Thanks nickgoodman, I'll try this today...

Inviato Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 9:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)