Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Mix Lab 3.0 skin... request

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey! I absolutely love the new Mixlab skin,but could you please get rid of the batman picture in the background? It looks cheezy, and it's distracting.. could you please post a solid black version with the regular font also? the new font is too fat for my liking... just an alternate version? leave them both up like you usually do...

Thanks for the stellar work man!

Inviato Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 10:03 pm
also, in the mode with the wide screen video view, the song titles and bpm don't show up... could you make that show in both views? the space is there for it, but it's blank.. Thanks again...

Inviato Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 10:07 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 5:48 am
Steve, you can fix the "batman problem" just by opening up the skin in windows paint. just cut it out and fill it in with black. it takes a whole 10 seconds

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 9:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
would that mean it will be simple enough to add our own graghic in place of the batman icon? or can we only blank it out

Tayla

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 7:35 pm
yes.. it's that easy

Inviato Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 2:11 am
@ mad maxx

thanks for the info

@ format

would you mind if i kept this on your skin or revert back to using yours only, thanks

[IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2968/vdjpic2fv7.th.png" border="0">[/img]

Tayla

Inviato Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 12:55 pm
thankyou,

as usual your skins are the dogs bollocks, still mean what i said above this or 1.3 should be the default skin and that's not showing any disrespect to the other skinners hope you don't think that guys, just my taste in choice

Tayla

Inviato Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 6:04 pm
moshiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yeah I think that you really deserve the "official VDJ skinner" title ! Your skins are awesome...should be the default VDJ skins ! :)

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 7:33 pm
mix lab 3.0

Inviato Wed 16 May 18 @ 2:24 pm
Locked, 10 year old thread.

Inviato Thu 17 May 18 @ 9:31 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)