Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCCD

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I was happy to see the update, but disappointed timecode wasn't addressed. So, when will TCCD's work? Here's what I'm running

2.33GHz / 2 GB SDRAM / OS 10.4.11 / MacBook Pro
VDJ 5.07 (didn't work with beta 3 either)
NI Audio 8 DJ interface
Pro grade TCCD's (played in CDJ-1000's)

I've successfully set up the aggregate device. It works when I'm not using timecode. When I configure for timecode, the input is making it to my computer (checked the input in System Preferences), but VDJ can't hear it. VDJ input is timecodes, output is external mixer, sound card is 4in/4out. The aggregate device is selected as my driver. In timecode config, I've selected CD. It's not my equipment, because the stuff works on a Windows platform.

With the recent release not addressing timecode, and so many people having trouble with it, I'm wondering what is going on? I don't want to go negative with these posts, so I'll stay off the soap box. Really, I just want to know when it will work as advertised? I'd like to ask that you don't tell me they're working on it. I heard that before the 5.07 release. I'd like an estimated timeline, please. Thanks for your time.

Inviato Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 3:31 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I always seem to forget something... In timecode config when I click "auto-config" this message displays, "Error in the ASIO sound driver." I think ASIO is a Window's thing. Could this be part of the problem? Incase it matters, this error also came up in Beta 3.

Inviato Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 3:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)