Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: denon-hc4500 native support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

with the native support from vdj, i notice with the use of the function key is limited to "hot cues" only, wish there was an option or a how to change the function to play my sampler instead. with a custom midi mapper, the look is not the same as the native support. can anyone provide a mapper that will function the same way as native support with the sampler capabiliity using the function keys

Inviato Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 1:17 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
JPBoggis is working on a fully featured mapper, and I've written a more limited one as an interim solution for myself. Unfortunately to use these mappers you will need to be a Pro user anyway.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 7:42 am
@ scott: which functions did you map differently?
@all: Have a party this weekend and I am uncertain if native support for HC4500 ( firmware 1005 with VDJ5rev6/7 and XP ) is stable enough for it, or if I should stay with my midi-mapping.Whats your feedback?

Regards

DJ M-2

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 5:48 am
djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How can I get the mapper, how do I install it
would the pitch bend work? or the pitch range
how about the fx selection, loop adjustmet scenario
THX

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 12:31 pm
latinlord wrote :
@ scott: which functions did you map differently?
@all: Have a party this weekend and I am uncertain if native support for HC4500 ( firmware 1005 with VDJ5rev6/7 and XP ) is stable enough for it, or if I should stay with my midi-mapping.Whats your feedback?

Regards

DJ M-2

If you read the feedback from people who have updated their HC 4500 with the current firmware and using version 5.7 of VDJ it's been very positve. The mapper would still somewhat be based on the Denon update.

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 1:59 pm
djlex wrote :
How can I get the mapper, how do I install it
would the pitch bend work? or the pitch range
how about the fx selection, loop adjustmet scenario
THX

The mapper is not available yet, but yes, you can do all of the above using it and more.

Inviato Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 1:54 pm
Can anyone please tell me how I can use the Pitch bend - and + buttons, using MIDI. I have tried to put a code in for that, but have been unsuccessful. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Inviato Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 9:41 pm
djboli1 wrote :
Can anyone please tell me how I can use the Pitch bend - and + buttons, using MIDI. I have tried to put a code in for that, but have been unsuccessful. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

try using this midi mapper http://rapidshare.com/files/60347690/DN-HC4500.xml

Inviato Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 11:10 am
Any word on jboggis' new mapper?

Inviato Tue 04 Mar 08 @ 11:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)