Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: iTunes info

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just purchased VV and installed the via download center to get latest version (5.0.7). I have added my iTunes library to the database and scanned for ID tags and BPMs. The only information showing up when I do a song search is the song name. No artist or album info and the BPMs don't all match what I have in my iTunes info. Does VV pull info directy from the iTunes infor screen? How do I fix? Thanks.

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 12:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you manually choose to Scan a file Virtual Vinyl will analyze the audio file and generate a more accurate bpm than a fixed tag, but it will also read from id3 tags if you enable this option on Config > Browser

> Info Gathering ensure read id3 tags is enabled.

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 1:17 pm
I have "Read ID3 tags" enabled, "ID3 Artist/Title" is enabled and "ID3 Comments" is enabled. Also, "Cover" I have don't search and "Search Database" is set to add automatically. Do I need to check any other settings?

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 4:57 pm
Does anybody have any other suggestions? If it helps, I have all my music files stored on an external firewire hard drive and they are all AIFF files. I have added the folder on my external to the database and my iTunes music folder to the database and still no other information except song title.

I have pasted a copy of the information in the virtual dj database folder below. Does this look correct, shouldn't there be more information? PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thanks again!!!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>

<VirtualDJ_Database Version="507">

<FavoriteFolder Name="Videos" Order="1" FolderPath="/Users/soundtrek/Movies" />

<FavoriteFolder Name="Musics" Order="2" FolderPath="/Users/soundtrek/Music" />

</VirtualDJ_Database>

Inviato Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 12:39 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)