Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vitrual Vinyl box and Time Code CDs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a strange problem. I hooked my computer to my dj rig tonight and tried to use TCCDs and could not get VV to config. I have double checked my connections and the sound card is connected correctly. When I click Auto-Config, I get a message that says there is no time code playing. But, when I close the config window, both decks are spinning and when I start and stop the TCCD, the decks stop spinning. In the Sound setup I have Inputs>timcodes, Outputs>external mixer and Soundcard>VV box. I have CD selected in the engine section. My setup is as follows:

Macbook 2.2Ghz with 1mb ram
VV 5.0.7 and VV soundcard
Pioneer CMX-3000 cd player
Rane MM8Z mixing board

I have downloaded both pro and consumer versions of the time code. Neither produce any results at all.

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 12:06 am
I hooked my computer back up to the VV box with everything the same and I was able to config and got 100% on time code. This is very strange. If anyone has any ideas what may have happened I would be interested in feedback. Thanks!

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 1:28 am
Although I didn't have the exact same problem as what you had, my soundcard would act up once in a blue moon. I always have the soundcard's external power supply hooked up and I found if I unplugged the soundcard and plugged it back in again everything would "reset" and go back to normal. It happens very rarely and never in the middle of me using the software so I don't really mind. Besides, even the router and external modem on my desktop need to be unplugged and reset sometimes.

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 9:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)