Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP W/ SONIQUE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I downloaded sonique and do not know how to use this thing sorry im not to good with tHAT STUFF. Pease tell me where to unzip it and then how to use it , thanks!

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 8:44 pm
Unzip the files to your video effects folder , i.e if u r using version 5+, then it should be under your my documents and not program files......then open your virtual dj , go to config , video then select sonique where it says something to do with audio only files( should be the last thing on there). Go to the video effects tab under effects, depending on what skin you're using and click to activate sonique.....then from there you can click open on the right to sort through the various svp files. Enjoy and hope that helps....

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 9:08 pm
Thanks for your quick response , I did what you said but. When I got the config video part SONIQUE was not in the list?? I downloaded the zip file to my video effects in vdj documents. then I extracted the file in that same place which opened a folder there which says sonique. But nothing is working??

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 9:19 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hknyc

there are two ways in which to use sonique manually activate it or have it work automatically

1, first open up vdj go to the effects tab select > videos select > scroll down to sonique select > centre box select activate > now go to the box that says slide show press this and it will be highlighted > go to the box that says open and select > now go to where you have your sonique pluggins and double click one of the files, you should now see that effect working in the vid window if you do not check and adjust your transparency slider and slideshow delay

2, after getting sonique to work now go to config settings and choose video > at the bottom tick the box that says "choose this plugin for audio only files" then go to the drop down window and select sonique, this will automatically bring sonique effects to your screens when just using an audio file

3, play around with the two sliders in sonique with other effects at your disposal like, showlogo, backdrop etc and even clipbank, just remember to untick sonique box in config to get these two effects to work together as with your other effects

hope thats helped

Tayla

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 11:59 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've heard this somewhere before,

I wonder where, LoL.

Follow Talya advice HKNYC and you can't go wrong, I didn't.

Jimmy b

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 12:04 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
what you didn't follow my advice.... lol

Tayla

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 5:37 pm
No but, u dont understand. I unzipped in my video folder and when I try and open it in Vdj it's just not there at all! It just does'nt show itself?
I downloaded the zip file directly into document/vdj/plugins/video effects. Then I unzipped in the video effect folder ,then I opened Vdj and nothing??????

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 9:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)