Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Should I get Windows Vista to do video?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok, I just upgraded to Version 5.0.7. I did this on both on my laptop and desktop. The desktop has windows vista and the laptop has windows xp. Both are duel core 2+ gighz, both nVidia 8 series video cards, dektop is 128mg laptop is 256mg. When I tested it on the desktop I was able to do video flawlessly, even with the hardware accelleration on and using trasitions. Then I tried on the laptop, and when I use hardware acelleration to use the transitions, the videos freeze up. Why would there be such a difference? Should I upgrade to Windows vista on the laptop? They are both Dell computers, I already know I should not have purchased Dell. Any help would be great....

Inviato Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 3:19 pm
Yeah I would try out Vista on lappy.

Inviato Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 4:08 pm
Ok, here is the deal. I have been reading other posts about turbocache. I have a 256mb card but it comes up as 512, so I need to disable this I guess. I have tried rivatuner but I get a this that says there is no database for forceware 156.83. What the heck do I have to do then? My card is a nVidia 8600M GT.

Inviato Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 5:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)