Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP!!! Denon HC4500 controller, fruastrated!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Before I get into this let me re-asure everyone I have done my fare share of reading even prior to buying the Denon HC4500 on both VDJ page and Denons but I have never seen any mention to the problem I am currently having. Any help anyone can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

I bought the Denon HC4500 controller and the DN-X500 mixer. I read all the instruction prior to connecting anything. i 1st connected the controller and let the drivers install themselves. Once thats was done I made all the connections to the mixer per the instruction manual. I launched VDJ 5.07 and went to the configuration to activate the HC4500 as the used controller. I went to the sound configuration and selected the Denon as the sound card and set that I was using and external 2 channel mixer.

none of the buttons on the controller works at all. when I press play using my mouse on the computer I can hear the music through my speakers so i know the sound cards are working. i read that i had to download the new drivers 1005. I went to denon's website and tried to register my products in order to down load the drivers. I put in my personal info and then the product info. once i do that and try to go to the next page, internet explorer says it can not access that page. I tried at least 20 times already with the same results. I rebooted my computer, i resetted my wireless network, i read all the information all over again and still the same results. it will not let me download without registering and it will not let me register.

I went as far as installing Reflex the software that was sent with the controller but it doesn't work with that either. i sent a simular email to Denon as well but I was hoping some here in VDJ can offer some help. i am hoping that this 1005 patch will be the fix to my problems. I do have windows vistsa on my laptop.

If there is any other advise anyone can give me or maybe even be able to send me the 1005 driver file. i would be very thankful.

Inviato Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 10:09 pm
I have the exact same setup, just with a Shuttle PC.

Sounds like you are on the right track.

If you have a valid HC-4500 serial #, why aren't you able to register? Try accessing it with FireFox, everyone knows IE is problematic ;)

You need to ensure that the HC-4500 is properly connected prior to launching VDJ. Look in Hardware Manager and see if it shows up!
Once connected, go into VDJ config, enable the HC-4500 and you should now see 'Welcome to VirtualDJ' on the 4500 screen, along with button indicators lighting up, etc..

Let us know how it goes and hopefully we can get you squared-away.

-=Woody=-

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 12:33 pm
Ok, I was able to finally down load the vista patch. The good people at Denon we very nice and quick to respond. I do have the 4500 functional now and once I get a good chance to play with it, I will post my findings.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Inviato Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 10:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)