Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual vinyl Time codeing ....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have been running this program for about 2yrs almost.. It was working great for the last year.. But since then its always acting up now.. Freezing up in the middle of shows.. To the point i have to shut the program off complety and start it up again.. I since uplouded their new version.5.0.. It seemed to work alil better.. But now for sum resone every time i try to set it up..( time codeing ) its all over the place bouncing from 100% to 0% So now when i play a song on any deck u cant control it.. its extremly slow and the slightiest top on any gear makes the sound and the program freez.. Music comes out choppy to the point that it cuts out complety.. Does any one have any advice ? Here is the gear that iam running.. Numark 500fx-broke.. now running DJM700..Numark TTX...and for laptop Hp Pavilion 6000 Amd turion64x2 proc.. and upgraded to 2GB DDR with windows vista ... Any advice would be great.. Tks..

Inviato Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 10:18 pm
Please add your Virtual Vinyl serial to get the latest official version.

What cartridges are you using you should look at concord digi tracks they are specially modified to give you better time code performance as well as higher quality on real vinyl too.

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 5:08 am
Is there any new designer vinyl or different color vinyl available for my product?

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 2:37 pm
I have the ortofon concord,ortofon dj,ortofon diga track and the sure M44G it doesnt matter what cartridge i was i get the same results.. If i just run the program with just my laptop and no tables or mixer hooked up..just the laptop its self..Then it works perfect.. Once i hook up the virtual vinyl box and turntables to mixer it stops working.. thats when i run into problems with timecodeing.. Wich just started to happen two weeks ago since i downlouded version5.0

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 3:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ DJ Wrecka Currently no , there is only black VV vinyls , VDJ is considering other colors there is a thread for people to show their interest.

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 3:18 pm
ozzyortiz wrote :
I have the ortofon concord,ortofon dj,ortofon diga track and the sure M44G it doesnt matter what cartridge i was i get the same results.. If i just run the program with just my laptop and no tables or mixer hooked up..just the laptop its self..Then it works perfect.. Once i hook up the virtual vinyl box and turntables to mixer it stops working.. thats when i run into problems with timecodeing.. Wich just started to happen two weeks ago since i downlouded version5.0

Please add your serial..

Try to set on config > Performances > Autolatency

The VV box will work at its lowest latency always so it is best to set this setting.

You also may have a hardware conflict on your machine take alook at this guide it will help you identify any conflicts
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading/change-irq-settings.htm

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 3:21 pm
Well i checked my hardware on the laptop and everything seems ok.. I have even done a task manger check when the program is acting up and no othere programs are running just VV..What i dont understand is when i do try to run the program the smallest vibration anyware near my mixer turntables my sound sounds like its underwater.. and my screen will also react to that..

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 4:03 pm
not to worry, if you are getting interference from noise in your environment you will notice on the time code setup screen a slider which is called silence , increase this to filter out vibrations.

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 4:18 pm
ok will try that... But also when there is a song on a deck if i go to try to bring it back by using the vinyl it keeps going..Unless i bring it back realy slow.. I try to scratch and its like iam slapping the vinyl unable to do anything on it.. Will almost play i 3mins song and the sound starts to cut out.. (from vibration)..like u said..

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 4:31 pm
Well after two days of checking my laptop and hardware and needles and every lil thing that i could think of.. It all came down to the VV vinyl.. Since i have been running the program i always used the same side of the vinyl every time. So i guess no matter how much u clean ur vinyl it has to wear out sooner or later.. I switch sides on the vinyl and my timecodeing was steady @ 100% with perfect sound.. So i guess for now on i will replace my vinyl @ least 2times a year..or more... Once again tks for the advice from everyone....And hopefuly i can go again for acouple more yrs of tearing it up @ clubs with out no problems now.. DJ Ozzy... Peace

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 7:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)