Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Proplems with Software

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just started to use the software for my discos and all is well but

1. Every disco I have done so far my laptop screen goes blank for around 10 seconds for some reason while the music is still playing why?

2. Sometimes when my disco is going perfect and when a good track is playing I get some sort of crackling sound as a background and it cant be to do with the mp3 being corupt because it plays fine on itunes.

3. I use Itunes to sort my music out and some tracks are not located acording to Virtual DJ whereas I play the same track and Itunes finds it easily.

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 12:25 pm
Anyone?

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 6:43 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Discoenergy, this is what i think

Discoenergy wrote :

1. Every disco I have done so far my laptop screen goes blank for around 10 seconds for some reason while the music is still playing why?

Maybe u have ur screensaver on, if so turn it off when djing.

Discoenergy wrote :

2. Sometimes when my disco is going perfect and when a good track is playing I get some sort of crackling sound as a background and it cant be to do with the mp3 being corupt because it plays fine on itunes.

Try in performances setting.. set to fastest, auto on latency, uncheck safe mode n overclock

Discoenergy wrote :

3. I use Itunes to sort my music out and some tracks are not located acording to Virtual DJ whereas I play the same track and Itunes finds it easily.

Not sure abt this cos i dun use itunes for djing. U can try to add to database.

Hope that help;)

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 11:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)