Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control/Maya 44 Master gain & Headphone issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1. I am running a 1.6ghz duo core gateway Lappy with 1.5 gb ram running vista with a gm950 integrated videocard, 320 gb external hd ,numark total control, maya 44 soundcard, tcv, technique 1200's, ext monitors, pa system ect.. whether im running cue or vdj the master gain (house output) seems to bleed over into the headphones that are configured/hooked up to the mayas souncard headphone output 1&2???? I have installed asio for all drivers & the system is stable running videos. how can i get rid of that annoying bleed over in the headphones???

2. I also have an acer lappy 1.6 ghz duo core with 2gb ram running xp pro, with the same gm950 integrated video card & all the same components listed above which is very unstable running video (stuutering when I load a Video & locking up). I also have an Hp desktop 3ghz duo core, 3gb ram, dedicated 512mg geforce videocard running vista that is also unstable running video?? Could anyone explain to me why the weakest machine I have is the most stable running video??? Thanx

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 8:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)