Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mp3 very slow in loading

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi , i've had my Dj control mp3 for a few months now ,ive loaded software on my home pc it it works fine ,but ive just got a sony laptop which is about 3 years old, when i try to load the first mp3 it loads half way very slowly ,while that is loading i try and load the second mp3 that really struggles , loads in bits, would it be that the soundcard is not good enough or is it a processor issue? thanks db

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 2:53 am
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
how many minutes is the mp3 you are trying to load and how big is the file?

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 4:17 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

It could be a Ram issue. How much have you got installed in the Laptop.

The safe working minimum is at least 1gig.

Jimmy b

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 5:52 am
Try adding them one at a time.. I'm using 512 ram on my notebook, and it takes a couple of seconds to load. Bigger files takes longer time, for obvious reasons. Your "problem" is a RAM issue. Check how much RAM you have, if you have 256 I'd recommend a RAM upgrade twice that amount, atleast.

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 6:45 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I had this issue before, and actually took the drive running slow and hooked up to another controller on computer and it loaded fine. The drive I put on the other controller ended up loading files slow. So I thought controller was bad, well I reformated the pc and did a fresh install and everything is fine. Just did this for a buddy's computer as well.

Inviato Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 8:46 pm
When loading an MP3 open the config settings box if by doing this the mp3 loads faster change the VDJ skin . I found this to be the resolution to my problem of slow loading.

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 7:41 am
my 300mb vob video files load fast, my 4mb mp3 load v slow - but they play fine - the gray color seems to just keep ahead of the blue playing color. also, if i click ahead to a grey part of the seemingly unloaded section of the mp3 it plays fine - it seems it has actually loaded, but the color scheme doesnt refllct that

Inviato Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 11:19 pm
Je rencontre un probleme de debit irregulier du niveau du son avec certains fichiers MP3 ou WMA, WAWE etc...
Cela ne vient pas des fichiers qui fonctionne correctement via Windos Media Player ou d'autre lecteur comme mon autoradio USB.
Je rencontre le probleme sur 2 Pc:
le Premier Dell P4 1.8Ghz Intel 512Mo RAM XP Famille 2002
Le Deuxieme Rack 19" InTEL Celeron 2.66 Ghz 1024 Mo RAM XP Pro 2002
Merci de me dire ce qu'il faut faire?

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 8:21 pm
Joop3mPRO InfinityMember since 2007
davefromlondon wrote :
my 300mb vob video files load fast, my 4mb mp3 load v slow - but they play fine - the gray color seems to just keep ahead of the blue playing color. also, if i click ahead to a grey part of the seemingly unloaded section of the mp3 it plays fine - it seems it has actually loaded, but the color scheme doesnt refllct that

Hi Dave,

Try load the mp3's without the video mode turned on. I have some issues wit loading mp3z and video.... when i switch of the video all runs very smoothly.. Some of the sonique video effect use a lot of memory..

success

Joop

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 6:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)