Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Password Protect VDJ!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DAMONACHome userMember since 2007
I think an option could be included in the settings for the VDJ user to protect the software usage with password so that anybody who doesn't have the autorisation from the Administrator cannot use the software.

Thanks....

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 3:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there is a functionality included in a purchased pro edition which will prevent changes to configuration ,

if this is what you are concerned about.

Inviato Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 4:29 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I reckon it would be good to be able to completely password protect the software altogether. Example - I work in a venue that already uses PCDJ. I have VDJ installed on that computer for my own use when I'm working there. It's MY licensed copy, and I don't want anyone else using it, a password would be good in this situation....

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 7:06 am
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
thats just down to proper machine administration. given you arent using windows 98 or something, you can install it to a specific user and then protect files installation against that user. youd have to login to the machine as that user and only you would be able to use it. would be the same for the audio files if you wanted

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 10:41 pm
yup, this is a good idea.
password please =]

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 8:11 pm
I've used a third party password protection software at clubs in the past with other programs. They work with anything, you just establish what programs are to be protected, and set passwords for those programs. I forget exactly which I used, but I want to say it was the "Program Protector" from Blumentals. (http://www.blumentals.net/protector)

Inviato Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 4:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)