Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Laptop Invest ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hello All !

Now im into invest a New Laptop.

I would like to hear from you witch computer is the most reliable for Vdj and music programs in general?

The thing is that the laptop that i use isnt really mine :-/ ,im using my dayworks computer and im about to leave my work and then im without it..

My Laptop today is a Dell 620 Dual Core (2.0 Ghz, 1gb ram, 80 gb Hdd,No Firewire!!) and its working very good.

So my question is: Do i need a more Powerful Laptop and from witch Company would you recommed me bying from (3-4 Usb & Firewire is required) ?

I do Like Dell and HP...any suggestions?

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 5:22 am
Zepto? www.zepto.com

Inviato Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 7:09 pm
Nice Link..but what model would you recommend ?

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 1:33 am
Depends if you're doing audio and/or video. The cheaper models suits well for audio mixing. Zepto has a good price for their models, that's why I recommend it.

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 4:39 am
If i play audio and would perhaps play video in the future...what model would i buy then ;-)

Inviato Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 7:50 am
Znote 6224W - Gamer or Znote 6324W - Design
But, actually, there are numerous reports of people having issues with the 8xxx-series nVidia gpu's. But people are working with a solution, so hopefully it will be resolved in the near future. (Not a VDJ related issue only..) You are able to play videos without using effects at the same time. Check other threads regarding this issue.

So, audio should'nt be a problem and video probably works fine too. The above mentioned notebooks have a nVidia 8600M GT holding 512 MB of dedicated video ram, which should be plenty enough for video, at a really competative price compared to label notebooks such as ASUS, Toshiba, Sony etc.

And Zepto notebooks can be configured, same as Dell... :)

Inviato Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 7:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)