Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: URGENT HELP PLEASE HAVE A GIG NEXT WEEK

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HI, COULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE VDJ, MK2 SOUNDCARD, AND TIMECODED VINYLS. I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM WHERE WHEN I RUN VDJ AND THE TRAKS ARE PLAYING I GET A SLIGHT GLITCH OR A SPLIT PAUSE, IT SOUNDS AS IF I HAVE MESSED UP THE MIX BUT I HAVNT. IT HAPPENS ON BOTH DEKS MAYBE A FEW TIMES EACH TRAK. ITS HARD TO DESCRIBE BUT ITS NOTICABLE I HAV A NEW DELL LAPTOP AND I HAV VISTA.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP I HAV A GIG NEXT WEEK NEED THIS UP N RUNIN

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 7:03 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What version do you use? , what is your specification?

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 9:50 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
NO NEED TO SHOUT! CAPS LOCK CAN BE turned off....

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 11:19 am
Ok Mr. Meso, try doing this.
Make sure your turntables are connected properly, i'm not saying they are but, i'm going to walk you through the best possible help. Turntable 1 will go into input a of the herc mk2. Then Turntable 2 will go into input b for the herc mk2. Outputs of herc will go into inputs of external mixer channels 1 and two line in. Make sure to download asio4all driver, which you can google. Its a free download and once you get that, then open vdj up and under soundcard or so, select the asio4all, instead of the herc, and the driver will be asio. play a mix for about 10minutes to an hour.and see what you get. if your getting pops, clicks, anything like that, close vdj. open the asio4all driver window which should be on your desktop once you installed it, and adjust the buffer fader on the bottom of that window to best suit you where you can mix fine without any problems, and once you have that, then of course make sure to turn off your herc mk2 in your soundcard tab, so if you have 5rev6 or 5rev7, just right-click and highlight de-activate. then make sure your gains are set to 0. and try mixing again. Finally which this should have been done first, I would say to turn off all non-related microsoft applications, make sure your startup programs, are all turned off, and also when running your setup, try 1-2gigs of ram, the higher the ram, the better in performance your gonna get.
hope this helps.
best regards,
jc

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 11:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)