Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Trouble with VV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I bought VV few days ago. Everything seems to be in order but there is no sound coming out from speakers. I'm using Mixer (numark dxm09) and two Turntables (technics 1200 mk5). When I play time-signal vinyl I can see it in program on my PC but there is simply no sound. Cables are in correct position and when I play other vinyls, everything's alright. I'll be glad for any advice.

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 9:13 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello please register your serial and then you can download the latest updates as well as skins and plugins.

You want version 5.07 ,

What Sound Config have you selected in config > soundsetup

You should have

Inputs : 2 time codes

outputs : external 2 line mixer

Card : VV

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 9:46 am
That's that. I downloaded v5.07 and it's playing now. Thanks a lot. But I think the sound is not stable. It's slowing down. Any guess why?? Could it be because of processor?? I don't quite get required frequences...

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 10:06 am
Please add your serial here , http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Then you can get a tool called latency checker from the external tools page , it will help you see if your having any slow downs

You need to set the latency to auto for the Virtual Vinyl box on Config > Performances

What is your computers specification?

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 10:31 am
My computer specifications are:

- Intel Celeron 1,86GHz
- ATI Radeon 256mb ram
- Realtek Audio soundcard
- 1024mb RAM
- and have a lot of free space

How do I use this Latency checker??

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 3:41 am
With the latency checker run the installer it will appear under sound effects , activate it then load a track up and it will show you the latency on your system.

On the timecode setup window what % of signal quality do you have?

Does the waveform look stable roughly filling half the window?

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 5:28 am
There is 100 % quality of time-code signal. And the waveform seems stable. But the sound is still slowing down, mainly when I move pitch control on the Turntables...

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 8:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)