Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Half hour crash

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So yes, as the title sugests, after every hour or so, virtual dj 5 decides to freeze it's interface. The music still plays, and if i use my imagination, i can drag my slider over and hear the pre loaded song come into play without acutally seeing the slider move, yknow what i mean. i can click on the effects tab and it will overlap onto the screen and then click on the samlper tab, record tab, wich will just overlap its images onto the browser screen... creating a mish mash of problems. what could be causing this lack of sustainability??? Im running Vista on a very capable laptop with 2GB memory and a 2GHz dual core. Is this Vista's fault? can i blame the shotty microsoft corporation? I need to get this prog running flawlessly before my most seriousl of DJ nights coming up this St, Patrcks day and anyone with a solution, who has had this problem would save my rectum.

Inviato Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 4:17 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well if you have the 'most serious' nights of DJing coming up, I would hope that you would register your license before then.

Also it helps if we know what your setup consists of -- VirtualDJ Version ? Soundcard Type? Extras that your are using with your setup? And some better specifics about your system.

Inviato Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 6:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)