Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No timecode signal found...Why???

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello VDJ family. I have a pair of cdj 800's and my tascam x9 mixer with my maya 44 usb. I get sound but NO CONTROL. When I try to auto config, I get the error message "NO TIMECODE SIGNAL FOUND". I have downloaded the high end Pro grade sound level tccd signal from the VDJ downloads on this site. I load the tccd's into my Pioneer DCJ 800's. When I push play I can hear the music, can scratch, can stop the music but not go back to the cue point. What could I be doing wrong??? Since the loss of my TT's last year I have been doing it with the laptop only. I want to get back to cuttin n scratchin but I really want it to be right you know what I mean?

On the timecode config window, the timecode goes the over the whole wave window with square edges on top and bottom. timecode quaility reads 0%. Turning the gains down does nothing.

Please let me know what i'm doing wrong. When I auto config, I get no timecode signal found.

I can load a song on the laptop, hit play on the 800 and it plays. I can even scratch but if I hit cue, it only pauses. play will resume from the point that I stopped the music instead of the cue point. For no reason I can figure out, the track will start to play in reverse. I love this program.
Been using it for years now but this issue is a heartbreaker for me.

Please help.

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 11:35 am
what's up with the double post. Actually this is where you post should be at anyway since it's techinal in nature

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 2:15 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Sorry about the double post.

Not to be rude but do you think you could help me with my issue instead of commenting on the double post? Since this is where I should have posted anyway because it's technical in nature and the post IS here?

If you can't help, I understand. But I "DO" need help.

Wadda u say? Help a fellow DJ out.

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 2:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)