Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A THIRD DECK

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ALL I WANT TO SEE IS A THIRD DECK SO I CAN MIX THREE VIDEOS AT ONCE.WORK WITH ME I NEED MORE EXCITMENT ON MY CABLE PROGRAM 'FREESTYLE' ON HYPE TV JAMAICA.

Inviato Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 4:33 pm
pera2PRO InfinityMember since 2004
third deck rules & and forth too...
...you can start two vdj-s and in options to make them synced together so you can have much more than 2

Inviato Sat 05 Apr 08 @ 10:18 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Multi-instance strikes me as more of a workaround than a solution though... 3 decks all running on the same skin, sharing the same browser... would be a nice feature!

I like doing live mashups every now and again, which can be difficult with two decks as you need something ready to play after!

Number one on my wishlist would still be a sampler manager though, allowing you to instantly save and recall preset banks of samples.... ;-)

Inviato Sat 05 Apr 08 @ 10:58 pm
d906560Home userMember since 2007
Absolutely agree on the three deck option. And/or I would like to see a visual analyzer for an input signal (eg. a laptop running ableton), so I can beatmatch all sources within virtual dj.

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 4:20 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
three deck??
My personal opinion is that this function isn't necessary because I think there are other more important functions to add.

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 7:17 pm
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Go 4 decks... Ive moved over to Trakor until VDJ sorts this one out...Ive been waiting for this for years. PLEASE HELP US!!!Think of the children!!!!

Inviato Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 7:33 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djsherz wrote :
Multi-instance strikes me as more of a workaround than a solution though... 3 decks all running on the same skin, sharing the same browser... would be a nice feature!

I like doing live mashups every now and again, which can be difficult with two decks as you need something ready to play after!

Number one on my wishlist would still be a sampler manager though, allowing you to instantly save and recall preset banks of samples.... ;-)

agree with you..
what about this for mashups:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/87121/Wishes_and_new_features/Autoload_instrumental_and_acapella_with_the_track.html

Inviato Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 3:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)