Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 as secondary sound card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey guys,

i'm trying to set up my BCD2000 with VDJ, and im having some trouble with the ASIO4ALL drivers (cutting out on me). i'm trying to use the '2 sound card' approach, and my PC sound card is primary, but the BCD2000 is not an option (i get three option: my PC sound card, and my default speakers and bluetooth speakers.)

i was wondering if theres anyway i can set this up so BCD2000 will appear in the secondary list, and i can use the internal soundcard in the BCD for the headphones whilst using the master output on my PC for the main sound.

(by the way, ive tried using the master output from the BCD, but every 2-3 minutes the decks stop and i cannot restart the songs until i go into config and change between 'ASIO4ALL' and 'BCD2000 ASIO')

thanks!

Inviato Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 6:00 am
I have a BCD 2000 that I finally got to run stable on 2 different lappys with its drivers, not Asio 4 All. I am using only the BCD 2000's soundcard, I would search posts on the forum for set up & tweaks.

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 10:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For the full range of sound options you will require the full Numark Cue.

Inviato Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 7:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)