Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 5.07 not all good

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PeeKayPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just upgraded to 5.07 and a little was lost as far as tracking down my MP3 files. I worked out they had to be dropped into the Virtual DJ/Music folder on My documents or they wouldn't be found when I click on Music folder at bottom of liist. This doesn't seem as intuitive as the previous Database icon which liisted MP3's wherever they were on the system once a drive was scanned. I do of course appreciate the ability to search via genres (which didn't require loading files into the correct folder to be functional).

I am also trying to come to grips with the different system used for automix in this version. Is there an option to use 2 decks as in previous version as ibeing an occassional user i found it easier to monitor and control with the previous setup? I usually use playlists (so I like to set and forget so i can dance as well) but liked the ability on the older version to fade to another track with automix button if the song was too long or not working for the crowd. Also liked the ability to easily view and match the beats with a few presses of the sync button when in automiix mode in version 4.

I will keep both versions loaded so I can use the features that best suit my needs at the time.

Inviato Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 1:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you just upgraded from version 4 to version 5, then you need to spend time reading the manual. You have missed several months of small tweaks and discussions on this forum. I would start with the manual, but your issues are easily resolvable and answerable.

Inviato Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 6:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)