Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: midi signal x2 on xone:3d?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok, im now using my RME HDSPe and Multiface II with my Xone:3D. I was going through my system and uninstalling old drivers for junk i no longer use or have. (I got rid of BCD2000, M-Audio, ASIO4ALL, etc).

At that point my midi control from the Xone:3D is no longer working properly. Pressing the button for cue_stop rarely does anything, the on/off button for effect_activate also isnt working.

something i did notice however which would make sense: i mapped buttons for changing vdj menus and also moving up and down the file list for selecting folders and tracks. moving one value on the knob makes the select jump two. so i skip over menus and skip over tracks.

it seems that this maybe why my cue_stop doesnt work because it seems like its trying to do double. same with effect_activate, there is a very soft click when i press it, maybe its sending an on and off at the same time.

i have no idea wtf is happening here. so i reinstalled my o/s to a fresh start (going with vista just for kicks right now, but was previously XP). I still have the same problem and the only thing installed is VDJ and RME drivers. (in case you didnt figure already, the midi out of the Xone:3D is going into the RME Multiface II in)

i remember reading about problems with VDJ and the Xone:3D about granularity of midi signal. Was wondering if anyone has some knowledge into something that might have changed (im using 5.0r7 like i have since it came out, no change there)

Inviato Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 9:02 am
Esto esta en decadencia.
nadie se molesta en nada.

This this one in decadence.
Nobody bothers in anything

Inviato Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 11:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)