Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to get your Hercules MK2 going with the software?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been trying to get my controller Hercules MK2 to work with my software, but can't figure out how...

Can someone here explain me?

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 1:38 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What version are u using?

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:30 pm
Yeah, thats the bad about it all.....:/ I thought that I were buying a MK2 controller with VIRTUAL DJ, but bought it whit tracker... But nobody on there webside can help, and then i thought that you maybe could:)

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:38 pm
Are u using the trial V5.07? Download the latest Herc driver.. here.

Then in the config, go to remote control n there u will see the mk2 icon.. Click n activate it. It will lit green once activated n u good to go:)

And after the trial period is over (20 days), n if u like what the mk2 could do with VDJ Pro, pls support by purchasing it;)

Hope to see u as a Pro user soon.

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:45 pm
I also want to buy pro version, but I'm a 14 year old kid.. My parents gonna be so pissed if they find out!

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:49 pm
Hmm.. maybe if u can try to change your console with the console that have the VDJ DJC edition at the shop that u purchase. Provided this console is bought less than 3 days n explain to them that u actually wanna buy the ones that came with VDJ DJC edition n not traktor LE. Maybe it is possible but i can't gurantee that it will worked exchanging but it worth the shot. In this way if u can have the VDJ DJC edition ones, in the future u can upgrade to VDJ Pro with a discount;)

All the best. N njoy the trial version:)

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 3:04 pm
Maybe.. Bought it over the internet, so it may become a little defficault:) But its a try.

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 3:26 pm
spinnaJ, do you know if you get any manual or something with, if you buy Virtual DJ Pro?

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 4:17 pm

Inviato Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 12:33 am
Hey SpinnaJ I think that I will purchase Virtual DJ Pro in the future, but do you know if they take Visa ELECTRON? Because else I can't:/..

Inviato Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 12:55 pm
Hi there, if it visa n a credit card. It should be ok;) . For better enquiries, if u still in doubt when u want to purchase, u can ask abt it in support.

Regards;)

Inviato Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 10:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)