Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Creative Labs Driver Info & Support (Scandal?)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 6:44 pm
WOW I personally am agreeing with most of the users there.

BYE BYE Creative

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 7:42 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hopefully I don't have Creative shares lol

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 8:32 pm
I cant even read fast enough as the more I read the more the post counts go up. lol

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 8:37 pm
132 pages from Fri to today, over 1300 posts.

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 8:47 pm
Post Restarted in General Discussion:)

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 11:46 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Anyone want to do a quick sum up of the posts. Sounds like a user cracked their driver to make it work with Vista. But....I stopped at post 60.

Inviato Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 6:36 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

This topic is hot on alot of forums I've been on in the last view days,

Wonder if it will hurt Creative, can't wait to see.....hehe.

Jimmy b

Inviato Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 6:42 pm
The quick sum up was the guy was making drivers that work on Vista for soundcards that Creative didnt want to work on Vista so that the users would have to buy a new card. They also put "Vista Compatible" on the boxes of these said cards, but in fact the drivers were crap. So this guy comes along and cracks the code and saves the day for users. Now Creative comes back and threatens this guy for a lawsuit for doing what he is doing, which they allowed him to do for some time. He was asking for "Donations" for his hard work and Creative thinks this is stealing from them. What I think is this will really hurt them as there are a ton of users showing they wont put up with the crap that has been going on.

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 2:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)