Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RECORDING FROM VIRTUAL DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can anyone help with this one.

Ihave an external Maya 44 sound card - Im trying to record my sets through virtual dj - however I cant seem to record through virtual dj without the recording sounding distorted,

This can be remidied by turning down the output sound coming through the Maya - but then the recording is too quiet.

Im currently running a phono to jack lead form my mixer into the mic in of my laptop - as there isnt a line in available.

I have tried to adjust the recording level of the mic in to compensate - but however I try to balance the levels of the Maya and mic in levels its either distorted or queit !!

Ive also tried putting the reording from the mixer - back into the Maya soundcard - which leaves me with no sound at all recorded.

I would like to record my live sets - but would need to turn my soundcard levels down to around hlf way to do this - which would then leave me with a very queit club !!

Any help on this would be fan-dabi-dozi

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 2:53 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Please do not double post your questions..you will find your answers in the other thread..Thank you.

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 2:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)