Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: behringer 2000 vs 3000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

is it really worth getting the 3000 over the 2000, is the feel the same on the controler....the jog wheels..how do they feel....i'm just about to get it....but never tried one before.

thanks

Inviato Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 7:35 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Both are fine, as a midi controller only. The 3000 has had fewer complaints here on the forum. The soundcard on the 2000 has a bad chipset on it and doesn't not work. If your looking for something to use as a soundcard I would recommend the MKII Herc, or RMX.

Inviato Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 7:46 am
i am actualy looking for a sound card as well.....what about the sound card built into the 3000?... i find the herc mk2 small with less control options....am i wrong?.

Inviato Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 8:37 am
i've been looking at the forum for more info on controlers....now....i have a vv box with timecode...i use an external mixer...stanton sa-8 with 2 ttx...... i want a separate sound card to record my sets in my pc from my master out put of my mixer and record to audition(cool edit pro) wich is what i use.....or is there a way for me to just plug what ever i want in my mixer and record internaly with the vv box to cue and cool edit pro.........that way i dont need to buy a controler with sound card because i have the vv box...i dont know if i'm explaining myself properly

an other way i want to try is....can i use the 3rd output of the vv box and send it to my other pc .... and when i need to record something...anything...i can get my software to use the vv box without starting cue and have it be recognised in cool edit pro....

that way i'm going to get behringer 2000 controler cause i wont need a good sound card..

thanks

Inviato Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 2:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)