Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Plugin Idea: Fadding tone

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I was thinking of this the other day. I was thinking there should be an effect that when u click it, it holds the current tone or whatever, not in a loop, but just continues that note. For example, if ur playing some tune, and it hits like a B note or something, and your activate that effect, the B note will continue to play, so essentially, the track is 'paused', but still palying the part it is paused at.

Inviato Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 11:18 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you can do it yourself with a shortcut, just create a very short loop.

Inviato Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 1:17 am
Yea but you can hear that D,D,D,D,D,D,D,D,D,D,D,D (D are breaks in middle) sound instead of just DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD playing straight through

Inviato Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 3:20 pm
Exactly, it would just sound stuttery. The only way you could pull it off is if you looped a somewhat isolated note (with no drums or horns or whatever) and it couldn't be too short of a loop.

Inviato Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 11:56 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you'd have to find the right value, and I didn't say it would be perfect. It's essentailly how
such plug-is are done, they only have a crossfade between loops, or find the matching
amplitude value automatically to avoid clicks.

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 1:37 am
So whats the verdict, impossible or possible?

Inviato Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 10:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)