Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX / Behringer 2000-3000 Questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SealDKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Experts,

Ive got the Hercules MK2 atm, but thinkin of doin an upgrade.

Just read some topics about the new Hercules RMX, although ive had a little look at Behringers 2000 / 3000 models aswell.

Now maybe someone can tell me about those few questions here, especially the mic questions:

1: Does any of those mixers got a Equalizer on the mic, bass / mid / treble ?

2: When using the mic, can I control the fading of the track im talkin over, manually ? ( some have auto fade, but can it be done without that )

3: Are there cut off buttons / mute, on RMX aswell as on Behringer for Bass, Mid, Treble ?

Cheers

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 4:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I do not have the RMX...I own a BCD2K....stay away from the Behringer products......they are not very good units and the sound card features are worthless.....

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 5:00 pm
My RMX is still on preorder, but for #2, if I'm understanding correct, the RMX has a built in mixer so you could fade the track by hand as you use the mic. #3, the RMX does have kill buttons for the bass, mid & highs. You can check out the pics on hercules web site. Personaly I'll probably use an external mixer as I did my mk2, but the built in mixer looks much better than the mk2;^]

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 5:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)