Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error message

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I can't launch my newly purchased virtual dj application because I get an error message saying, "Protection error %i.

Inviato Wed 09 Apr 08 @ 9:00 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It because u trying to use "bad" version. N currently there no mac demo.

If u have purchase VDJ Pro do FIRSTLY register n get the latest updates. Download it n then if problem persist, do contact support.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 12:27 am
Thanks. I'll try this, but what to you mean, "bad" version? I downloaded the mac version after i made the purchase. I was given a serial number and receipt also, but the application would not launch. Do I need to erase it before I follow your recommended steps?

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 7:36 am
Hi welcome to mac community n as mac user djlongside.;)

The error maybe have to do with the prior version that u may have installed on ur mac. N if there is one, i would say go n remove it completely. I meant that unofficial version as bad. But If there are not, my apologies.

Have us sorted this out or it still have protection error? Try redownload n if still the problem persist do contact support.

Regards.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 8:25 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As a registered user if it still says protection error , please delete the preferences file.

yourcomputer/users/youname/libary/preferences

its called com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist

Then run VDJ again and all will be fine.

Protection errors stem from having the old betas installed it is a piracy prevention system.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 10:03 am
CidKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I get same error message but on pc ? Any ways to remove that aswell ?

Inviato Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 8:56 am

Inviato Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 11:25 am
I did everything, but the isn't it in the folder preferences... I reinstalled now some times, but it doesn't work.
Thank you for your help.

Inviato Thu 13 Jun 13 @ 8:54 am
This is an old topic from 2009.

If you get a protection error, then you will need to contact support: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Otherwise, try a clean re-installation of the software: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20perform%20a%20clean%20re-installation%20of%20the%20software.html

If you still have problems, please open your own new topic clearly explaining what you problem is, what error messages you get, etc. Click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the main forum topic list to open a new topic.

[Old topic from closed]

Inviato Thu 13 Jun 13 @ 9:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)