Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video is wrong

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, Im having an issue with some videos, I have all my vids in .vob and sometimes when I play a video the image correspond to another song, but the audio plays well, anyone has a clue on this?
And everytime I play the same video happens the same with the images of the other video.
Also when playing the vobs in any other program like VideoLanPlayer it plays well.

Please any help

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 1:09 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are using the latest version - it sounds like you have linked different videos to videos.

Do this - right click on the column headings in the center browser panel. Go to the bottom of the list and select the LinkedVideo option.

Now click on the Filter Folder (blue) icon to the left of the center panel - we will create a filter folder to find all the linked videos
Filter Name = Linked Videos
Filter String = HasLinkedVideo=1
Click OK to save the filter

Now click on the filter folder - Linked Videos. Now provided all your tracks have been add to the search DB, you should see all the files with videos linked and those videos should show up in the column LinkedVideo that we added.

Highlight and right click on the video and choose the Remove Linked Video to Unlink the tracks.

Also, Go to Config -> Video Tab and take the check out of the Link video using Preview Windows.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 6:18 am
OMG thank you so much, you saved me haha, also maybe you can help me here too, I bought some DVD's and convert to VOB, video plays great but the audio output is weid it sounds like static on a old tv, also the waveform looks fine, in another program the vobs plays fine audio and video, what can be happening?
Ty

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 6:10 pm
What is the audio encoding format used when you ripped them ?

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 6:37 pm
Im using DVDDecrypter with the default settings for everything, when I rip my Promo Onlys DVDs it do it well but some concerts like Michael Jackson's Live at Bucharest happens what I told you... what can it be?
TY

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 6:50 pm
It could be the Data Protection on the DVD that is causing the problem. It the issue only in VirtualDJ or do those files have the same issue in like Windows Media Player or some other multimedia player.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 6:57 pm
The Issue is only in VDJ in other windows programs such as VLC or BSPlayer play very well.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 8:53 pm
What performance settings are you using ?

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 9:08 pm
The slider is set to 70% to Best Quality, Sound Card Latency Auto, Safe mode and Overclock, Low Pass Filter, Filter Taps 11, Optimize for Quality, Enhanced Algorithm Filter Size 11, Master Tempo Advanced and the Complexity and Spatialization set to 0.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 10:45 pm
Set it back to the Left 1 more. Set the Auto Latency to Auto. Do not check the SafeMode or Overclock.

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 11:06 pm
I did what you toldme but the audio still plays wrong :(

Inviato Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 10:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)