Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Considering purchase of RMX for use on Mac

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm considering purchasing the RMX for use with 5.07 Pro on the mac. I have the mk2 now, and while it works, there are various problems..such as program crashes, lights not working, and other minor irritations.

The RMX is $350 in my neck of the woods, and historically, it seems that VDJ and the Hercules stuff has never been quite fully baked, and less so on a Mac. Before I go out and plunk down my money on the RMX, I want to know what your experience is with this combo, and more importantly, what is broken.

Inviato Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 11:19 am
seth75PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

The RMX works fine with the limited software. I bought the upgrade to pro so I could tweak the configuration. The pro version didn't work with the RMX....
I went to support to ask what I did wrong.... Their answer was that the PRO version is not yet supported for the RMX console on a MAC. They told me it would be solved
soon with the new update but up to now I spend 120 EURO and got a version that still isn't working....

Inviato Mon 05 May 08 @ 12:49 pm
Thanks for your feedback. Looks like I'll keep my money in my wallet until this gets sorted.

Inviato Fri 09 May 08 @ 5:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)