Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Beat Matching Ideas

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just wanted to get some advice about beat matching. Are most of you changeing tempo through the TT themselves or by the sync?

Inviato Mon 19 May 08 @ 2:32 pm
depends on your setup or ur preferences ....i use both TT's and total control ...or just the pitch control on vdj.make sure u have ur BPM's analyzed!

djreaper

Inviato Mon 19 May 08 @ 5:39 pm
Well just getting some suggestions just didnt know what was the norm.. Majority of my music is pop, urban hip hop.

Also any suggestions on how to take mix a low bpm song with a high bpm song???

Inviato Mon 19 May 08 @ 10:40 pm
hmm...LOW i already have a remix which is approx 128 BPM....thats why it can mixes with house

Inviato Wed 21 May 08 @ 4:26 pm
"Also any suggestions on how to take mix a low bpm song with a high bpm song???"

I usually have my pitch settings at +-8 to ensure the mix doesn't sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks when mixing a low bmp into a high.

Going from something like 110 BPM to 140 BPM is tough without making one song really slow or really fast so you can get into your beat mix. I usually just drop mix those tracks or at least find a few songs in between 110 and 140 to get me closer in range so the mix sounds decent.

Inviato Tue 27 May 08 @ 3:09 am
If I'm going from low to high, I usually backspin the current track. If the current track goes cold, I might just start the next track at the end of the current track. If I'm going high to low, I will sometimes use the brake effect on the current track.

Inviato Tue 27 May 08 @ 3:40 am
All good suggestions thanks for your help... Perfect practice makes perfect mixing.

Inviato Tue 27 May 08 @ 12:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)