Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Handing over the tracklist.txt

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all

I don't know if this has come up before...

I did a gig this weekend, and the people having the birthday party told me they really enjoyed all the music, and wished they could remember all of it (I played for 9 hours)

I told them that the software I'd been using makes a log of which music have been played at which exact time, and asked them if they wanted me to email it to them

They told me they would love the list as a memory of the night (some songs had been tied together with special happenings and so on)

So I copied the lines regarind the night from the tracklist.txt at send it to them, which made them very happy

Just a simple idea to make the experience even better for the ones that book us for private events

Regards
Klaus Mogensen

Inviato Tue 20 May 08 @ 11:01 am

Good idea ;)

At VDJ Radio, some of the radio DJs to the same towards listeners, where they post the tracklist after the set...

Its a nice "hidden" feature of VDJ, the history logs :)

Inviato Tue 20 May 08 @ 1:31 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, I was asked for the same at the club on several occasion's, sometimes I give the play list, sometimes I don't (I don't want to reveal all my weapons, if you know what I mean ;) ).

Inviato Tue 20 May 08 @ 4:04 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
(I played for 9 hours)

Doesn't your state have labor laws to protect you from this kind of abuse? LMAO

Inviato Tue 20 May 08 @ 6:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)