Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: crossfader software and mixer not equal

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi!

At first sorry for my bad english!

I have the Virtual Vinyl Hardware/Software solution including turntables, mixer and laptop.
My problem is that I want to record my mix (record from master) . But I want to avoid that I hear the noices that it makes in the channel which is faded off. In other words: The fader of software don't move when I move the fader of my real mixer. Do I have to change something in settings or something of my mixer? Is there any possibility or do I have to buy me a mic?

Hope you can help me.

Bernd

Inviato Fri 30 May 08 @ 5:26 pm
hi nietzschy

i think your problem is ur mixer is bad,.the noise created by your faders might be problem in your mixer

if u want to move the crossfader in virtual vinyl
you have to get a MIDI mixer (depends on your budget and money amount)....price range from US dollars 250 to 1000 dollars...
just give me more info on your budget and we will work on it

djreaper

Inviato Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 1:25 pm
nietzschy,

there is a setting in VDJ to unlock the crossfader, but you will then have to use it mix with, leaving the crossfader on your mixer useless.
if you have a second output on your mixer you may be able to set the recording input on VDJ to the mic input on your internal sound card and record the mix from the external mixer and not the VDJ output. Does that make sense? I almost lost myself.

Inviato Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 2:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)