Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with Database and BPM analyzer!!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled VDJ about 8 different times now and still have the same problem. I can not right click a song and analyze the BPM's of this laptop. I also have issues with holes in my database. I search for a specific song that I know 110% is on that specific harddrive. I know that it is there in its folder, so I go and open the folder and play song. Then search for the song again and again its not in the database!!!! I am stumped...

Inviato Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 12:46 am
djvmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I had the same problem but in my case was that I have Vista and you have to install the program as administrator and then everything work in good way. if you have Windows Vista on reinstall but when go to run the installation program press right click and select "run as administrator".

Inviato Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 10:23 am
Okay I have tried that with the same results... Man I love Virtual DJ and I don't wanna go with another product.. I really would love an answer to cure the VDJ Blues...

Inviato Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 8:15 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
jonpaulharris wrote :
Okay I have tried that with the same results... Man I love Virtual DJ and I don't wanna go with another product.. I really would love an answer to cure the VDJ Blues...

I would suggest u register ur vdj pro copy in modify ur profile n get the latest upgrade V5.1;)

Inviato Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 1:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)