Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: 3D Animated Logo

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello

Im DJ CARTER, a semi-pro video mixer. I was wondering if anyone has the ablity to create me a DJCARTER 3D Logo. I would really appreciate it anyone could assist with this. I am willing to send funds via paypal if required but i really need a logo.

Thanks,
DJ CARTER

Inviato Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 10:40 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
what would you like to see plus colour choice etc, if you send me your email you can see what i've done for the guys in the past, and the cost would be absolutely nothing, there again you might well bloody hate them... lol

carter where do you live? just leave it on this post

i knock something up now for you give me thirty minutes and i see what i can do for you

Tayla

Inviato Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 5:43 am
hi,

sent you a link to my files, inside you will see a folder dj carter, made approx 25 different coloured 3d effect name tags you can use in show logo and slide show etc, plus a vid on how they will look on screen, will make the animated ones for you on sunday unfortunately just got back in and need to get ready for gig... enjoy

Tayla

Inviato Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 11:06 am
hope this is what you want so far, use with show logo, slide show, shaker square also picture rotation, cube etc, will make animated stuff tomorrow for you, if anyone else needs any give me a shout...

Inviato Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 11:39 am
Tayla can u tell me wich video effect is that on the last few minutes ?
About the logo is great..i just must put my hands on a nice thing for U Carter.

Inviato Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 5:26 pm
i think the effect/plug in your on about is called shaker square...

Inviato Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 6:12 pm
a good logo

Inviato Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 5:46 am
thanks, forgot to show but the logo's can be transparent as well

Inviato Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 5:57 am
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO MAKE ME A DJ CRAIG 3D ANIMATED LOGO TO RUN IN VIRTUAL DJ THANKS
LET ME KNOW COST OF IT THANKS DJ CRAIG

Inviato Mon 02 Aug 10 @ 3:27 pm
Sorry Craig been a bit busy so i didn't think it was appropriate before I responded. If you contact me on skype (firetext.vdj.support) and let me know some idea of what you would like I'll see what I can come up with.

Absolutely no payment is required, enjoy helping out if I can. Plus you haven't seen what I can make yet... lol.

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 2:15 pm
Still waiting on a response craig, need to know what colours and animation you would like.

Inviato Mon 09 Aug 10 @ 7:16 pm
can u make me a logo on the left of the video screen transparent that says "DJ REDICE"

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 11:41 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 6:55 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 7:19 pm
Seems you guys would want your logo to be the best it can be... Use an image editor to get the smoothest and best transparency without the artifacts you can get from simple color replacement.

For simple transparent text you can go here: You can do animated ones as well there but you might have to buy the animated ones and not sure what formats it supports. You don't want to use gif most likely.,

http://flamingtext.com/logo/Design-3D-Text

a quickie. If you right click and save the image it will be saved with transparency.

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 7:46 pm

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 2:04 am
hey i need someone to help me creat a dj 3d name for dj lkop

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 9:06 pm
hello

i need someone to help make a 3D dj name for me for name;DJ LKOP.I will appreciate it
thanks

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 9:09 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
First, this thread is over ten years old and things have changed dramatically since ten years ago. You might want to look at the forum guidelines: https://virtualdj.com/wiki/Forum%20Rules.html

Also, the post immediately above yours gives you a link which does exactly what you've asked for. Why not give it a try?

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 10:11 pm
Here is my suggestion.. google video copilot , it has tutorials of how to make opening effects. this is free info . you can make a lot of cool things and the tutorials are free to watch. You are going to need adobe after effects to make it. I made 3 d logo s a few years back and sent them out they worked out well but each one took a lot of time to make ..

Inviato Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 4:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)