Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Selling my Hercules RMX...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys, I'm going to be selling my Hercules RMX. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to do this on here but here it goes! I tried it with the VDJ console edition, and it was just OK I think I might just try to get an analog mixer, buy VDJ, and get a Maya 44 sounds card with some TT's. But anyway, the controller is a fantastic controller for basic mixing and I would love to sell it to someone on here! It is basically brand new, with EVERYTHING including the packing material. I have only used it a few times(had it for about 3 weeks) and it looks/feels/operates new (could be given as a gift). The CD-KEY is UNREGISTERED (as you can see from my status too) so you can register it just like a new product. I'm asking $300 shipped to anywhere in the US, if you want you can contact me at --@--.-- and I can send you pictures or whatnot. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks all!

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry hockeyadc no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:41 am
Apparently I can't put up an email address. But if your interested let me know on here and we can discuss.

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:55 am
i would be intrested but i live in england

bummer lol

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 1:24 pm
If you want to pay the shipping costs and all I might be able to help you out lol. Not sure how much its gonna be to England though do you have an address and I can check for you?

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 1:42 pm
Just put it up on ebay... search for hercules rmx I think I'm the only one up there.

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 3:50 pm
i sold mine, but i would like to know more about yours, maybe i will give it a second try.

Inviato Thu 31 Jul 08 @ 10:26 am
Heres the item number on ebay...

280251588047 let me know if you have any questions, its only got 1 day left.

Inviato Fri 01 Aug 08 @ 2:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)