Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello again,

Ive been reading thru the forum and from the looks of it there are MANY unanswered questions reguarding issues with the timecodes and pioneer cdj players. The issues i am having are no loop control, no cue control, pitch errors in vdj (manual reset) and loss of control. Now I think ive figured out how to jerry rig the issue of loss of control, I simply went in config and started moving the latency (faster or quality tab) one way in either direction and i regain control of the video/track i had lost. What is going on there? I hope this question gets answered. Since VDJ solds rights to PCDJ, should I go to their forum to get answers? Ive extended 1000s of music videos in anticipation of Serato working without SL1 box for vids, but I could be waiting a long time. So the company I work for purchased VDJ and installed it on my system. Are these issues I speak of, known issues? When Pioneer puts out the mk4, it will have midi and usb, similar to the cdj400. This will most likely cure most of these issues, as i would be able to midi map all the buttons to whatever I want them to be...but we are months if not a year or so away from the mk4. :(

Thanks

Jack Millz
www.jackmillz.com
www.selectmix.com

Setup:

DJM-800
CDJ-1000mk3 x2
Dell Inspiron duo 2.4 w 5 gigs ram
5tb space w 2tb free.

Inviato Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 10:11 am
thanks for ignoring my questions...your customer service stinks, and so does the program. serato > vdj

Inviato Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 9:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)