Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help please ASAP!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I'm trying to use the numark total control with the Maya 44 USB and external mixer (Numark CM200) with VDJ. Please could someone help me with the setup, I tried connecting it and the VDJ doesnt play when they are all connected, but when I disconnect them it starts playing. I'm running windows XP. Please Help i have a show in 4 hours. Please. Thanks

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 1:04 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How about you provide some information about the settings you are using in VirtualDJ when you have it all hooked up.

What version of drivers are you using with the MAYA ?
Is the CM200 the standard mixer or the is it the USB version ?
Are all the items connected to the PC/Laptop directly or are you using a hub ?

There should not be any conflicts between any of them. And guess you should have tried all this out before you had a deadline in 4 hrs.

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 1:22 pm

I'm getting sound now out of the sound card but not the mixer. I'm using the standard version of the numark CM200 and my settings in VDJ are Input: None, Output: Headphones i get no sound at all when i set the output to external mixer, but i get sound from the soundcard when i set input to headphones and none from the mixer. I know i should have tried this out earlier.......this was just so stupid of me.

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 1:31 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The problem is that you do not have the Maya drivers installed correctly.
Is the Maya Control panel up before you run VirtualDJ ?
If so, then once in VirtualDJ put the settings on the following-

Inputs - None
Outputs - External Mixer
Soundcard - ASIO
In the drop down box below the soundcard selection - select the Maya44 USBAudio ASIO Driver
Make sure their is a check in the check box for Ultra-Latency.

Then go to the Performance tab - slide the Performance slider to the far left
Then on the Latency drop-down box change it to AUTO.
Then click the OK button.

* If at any time you get an ASIO Error - not enough channels - just ignore it, complete the setup settings above, close VirtualDJ then reopen it.

If you have the Maya drivers installed correctly and the Maya Control Panel running before launching VirtualDJ then you should be good.

** I am off to my normal Friday gig so I can't help you any further today. If you post back hopefully someone will be able to pick up.

Chris

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 3:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)