Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode signal loss-- Leopard [SOLVED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

my setup Imac 20in running Leopard with VDJ 5.2 also MAYA 44 sound card ... first problem was easy fix with the aggregate sound option .. now the Main problem is that the Time code signal will not maintain the 100% signal for more than 5 minutes or so , it will gradually drop the percentage and finally go to 0% in which mean time the Audio feed back starts to suck, you'll hear Artifacts , blips, glitch's and the timecode CD will not respond LATENCY is also affected big time with the loss of signal>>>>>>>>>>I have tried all the performance checks, from fast latency to quality to 1ms of latency to Auto to 11ms to 5ms . and NOTHING keeps the signal at 100% ........any Help will be Much Appreciated.... p.s i do Have the Control Panel for the MAYA4-- on or off to try different settings...

Inviato Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 7:52 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi rave,

What player do u use n what tccd do u downloaded..consumer or pro?

Anyway, currently timescode will work perfectly on the numark audio interface n the herc rmx on mac.

Regards.

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 2:30 am
Am using denon's 3500 cd players and Am using the pro TCCD.. plus I'll give it a try Using The RMX hercule, but is to Bulky to be carrying around thats why I want to use the Maya44... actually the maya44 performs outstanding when being use on my Pc running VDJ pro with Vista Ultimate. I just need it to perform as well on the MAC.....

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 2:14 pm

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 2:28 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes u need to use the rmx for timescode with mac atm.;)

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 3:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)