Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Karaoke features in Pro

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1) Save the list automatically -- The plugin wipes the list if you accidentally close it or deactivate it which sucks when you have alot of singers. It also of course wipes in a crash an auto-save that writes to disk after each update would have saved me last night when VDJ froze!
2) Show length - like the playlist function.. show the amount of time for all the songs in the list so you know how much time you've got queued up in your show.
3) Use plugin between songs -- that way we can use a sonique plugin behind the "Next Singer" text instead of a bitmap.
4) NEXTARTIST / ARTIST -- a variable to show the artist of the songs.
5) Deck targetting -- Load next song to a specific deck.
6) Option to turn on/off auto-play
7) Some sort of protection from other plugins "trumping" the karaoke plug in. Currently if for example you want to show text using the text plug in (as I sometimes like to do for drink specials and such) it will instantly close the karaoke plugin and you will lose your list (see #1!).

Keep up the great work, this feature was the last missing link in VDJ and has made my life so much easier!

Inviato Fri 15 Aug 08 @ 10:05 pm
Second all of these thoughts.
VDJ went down while doing karaoke a couple of times at the weekend.

Ross

Inviato Sat 16 Aug 08 @ 9:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)