Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: XP10 (again...) - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

tunicPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've actually gone for the CD/Timecode option. Basically I got a pair of Pioneer CDJ-100s for £350 off eBay which to be honest is a very, very good price (before you ask - it was a from a seller with v.good feedback and they are covered by PayPal insurance). Also helped by the fact I was £100 in credit on eBay from items I'd sold in the past.

These CDJs have fantastic reviews for their price-range and whilst I appreciate you can't quite do as much as the XP10 in a mix, I think in the short term it gives me more options, not least the ability to properly learn to mix without being tempted by the features VDJ has to offer. I'm buying a Maya44 as well though as I still intend to use VDJ as it is a lot easier than burning tracks to CD the whole time.

I'm now selling my DJ Console though. I'm giving a mate of mine first refusal but if he doesn't want I'll sell on eBay.

Inviato Sun 23 Jan 05 @ 2:09 pm
How in the hell do you set up the xp10's? I need step-by-step directions. I have vdj and bought a pyle scratch mixer but it doesn't work. What do I have to do? THe xp10 jacks are red and black and the mixer connectors are white and red. Do I need more jacks? how do i config the xp10 with virtual dj? Someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!111

Inviato Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 11:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)