Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: re size the screen

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would like to see more of the song list and less of the turntables on the screen. Seeing more of the playlist would be helpful for picking tracks to play. The decks 1 and deck 2 could be smaller and not made the main focus. Also the wave file should be larger.

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 2:26 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Inviato Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 6:20 am
vdj4321Home userMember since 2008
I hope new feature on resizing the setting GUI can be added to the next update. It takes a lot of effort in remapping keyboard shorctus to console. And the lack of proper resizing setting panel doesn't help user to lessen the efforts in doing this. Everytime I added/changed a key shortcut, the scroll jumped straight to the top of the list and I'd have to scoll down again!

I read some posts suggesting midi learn funciton, but it seems no progress is made in that aspect. If there will be, please please don't make it a tool that requires full memebership to download it. People who spend 200+ Sterlings don't want to buy a hardware with half working VDJ. Besides, I am talking about the BASIC function that should be included in setting panel, not something fancy like an effect.

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 11:13 pm

Inviato Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 12:04 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
GUI resizing would mean entirely new skin engine, and render all current skins obsolete. That said, a vector rendered skin would be perfect IMHO.

However, this would be a very major development and isn't likely to happen overnight I reckon...

Making the settings dialog box resizable however would be a good idea, and easy to implement :)

Inviato Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 3:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)