Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Scratch? - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bumayedPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have 2 Technics SL-DZ 1200 Dics + Pioneer 800 mixer, I want add Virtual DJ Softwere?

Inviato Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 2:54 am
you need virtual vinyl

Inviato Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 12:21 pm
first off sirkitbreaker grand wizard theodore invented the scratch but any way,ive been a dj for 22 years before 1200s and intergrated mixers when djs had to make thier own equipment,so i can honestly say that djing will go to the next level soon. ive started on vinyl turntables and used them for a long time,but hard times has forced me to downgrade my system. ive used the hercules(didnt like it) and im getting the i cue. now if you want to be a scratch dj none of theese will be suitable. if you just want to do simple mixes theese will be fine. i use them to do simple mixes and mashups. i scratch well with the keyboard and mouse,but you dont need turntables to be a "real dj" just a love of music a understanding of basic tecnique and a lot of pratice but you do need turntables and all of the above to be a turntablist. dont look to have a good scratch with a midi devise.just love the music

Inviato Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 8:48 pm
zonelkHome userMember since 2008
good post

Inviato Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 6:31 pm
True

Inviato Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 12:54 pm

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 1:04 pm

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 3:06 pm
If you plan to scratch, do it in Windows. The latency on mac kind of give a Matrix style sound to the scratch that is anything but natural. I haven't used VV but do basic scratches with my Maya 44 USB and timecodes on my TTX's or CDX's (CDJ's with a spinnin turntable). The response is good and sounds natural. I use bootcamp with Vista ultimate on a Macbok unibody (12/09) on OS X 10.5.8. VDJ 6.0.2. All it takes is practice. I highly recomend berkley's DVD on turntablism.

Inviato Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 3:16 am
ok so i have a question...how do you know the scratch point,,,for example..when you wanna mix intro into a song and you want that DUBBa DUbba sound and mid songs when you want the wikki wiikki..lol only way i know how to specify..but i really cant tell how to apply those scratches..

Inviato Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 7:52 pm
I think you're talking about how to tell the difference between the low sounds and high sounds.

The beat is marked with a LARGE square under it, the others will have smaller squares.

Often you can tell higher pitched sounds by a smaller flatter picture in the waveform at the top. Deeper sounds often will have a taller, bigger picture.
I say OFTEN, because this in NOt ALways true.

Inviato Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 7:57 am
yeah ive noticed those...but i guess i cant really try until my tables come in..but i will try it on those markers to see if thats what im lookin for ...thanks...

Inviato Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 8:14 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)