Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Getting VDJ to start the next track based on cues..

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

deludedPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry if this has been answered before - but I didn't know what to seartch for..

What I want to do is to assign a set of songs with 2 cue points - one near the start and one near the end.

I then want to be able to set it up so that when track one hits its end cue point, track 2 starts at its first cue point. Then all I need to do is get the fade right for a perfect mix.

Is this possible?? Couldn't see any mention in the manual about it, and there's no obvious way to do it.

P.S. I don't want automix - I want to do the fades etc myself.

Cheers!

Inviato Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 8:49 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well why not...
I'm going to add this in the plugin "Simple Mix" only for you ;-)

For everyone:
Besides, sometimes in plugins i create some big functions and maybe you need less (like deluded). I'm in reallity surprised by that because it's easy to do and i didn't think someone can need it. So tell me and i add something for you.

Inviato Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 12:22 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yeah...i would love that plug in....

The ability to have the intro cue start right on the break cue ......and manually fade!!!

Inviato Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 12:43 am
Well my idea is:
i use the "cue stop" ( i call like that to simplify) of the current plugin Simple Mix and you set manually the start cue on the other deck (and do a goto cue). Well the song reach the cue stop, the other desk start in "play" only with no mix.

Do you agree with that?

Inviato Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 12:50 am
Yes - that would be great...

I can't see me using in 'live' mixes.. But If I'm planning a mix CD, it would be really cool.

I think you should get copyright / trademarks on cue stop before everyone has it :)

Inviato Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 1:16 am
Wel it's done. I have just uploaded the plugin Simple Mix v1.4:
=> New function (use the new button to active it): you can choose between the functions "mix" or only "play" from Virtual DJ

Inviato Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 2:05 am
Can only see V1.31.. :(

Inviato Sun 23 Jan 05 @ 12:21 am
I'm working on a new update (added play synchro / play+pause / play+stop) and i hope to correct the issue with millisecondes :-)

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 12:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)