Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: various things...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

GGCOMPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hey vdj team=)

great soft..!

i think you should:

1: improve keylock algo
2: when i sample a loop, i want it to recognize actuall eq settings while recording
3: maybe a 3rd deck...

thx, greetz n keep it up=)

edit: oh, i almost forgot... lol.. how bout getting rid of the video part- pack it up seperatly for the video fans out there and have another title in your software section;) (dont really care, it hasnt bothered me so far... just a thought..)

Inviato Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 12:00 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What settings are you using for keylock - and what settings for scratch as well? It matters ;)

Inviato Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 7:09 pm
hi sbdj=)

i use the default settings i guess.. - presets on best quality in that menu - i dont use keyock at all though... lol.. i have found it very jumpy/stuttery in the past..(maybe my laptop was too slow? , badxx, whatever...) i havent used it since a while back.. but, lemme test it on this laptop thats better tommoz.. i'll get back to you on that one... i guess this is old and new requests mixed up:P

one thing i did kind of like was the beat matching thing with preset styles of music... i feel that it found the beat quicker.. ( if it was looking for a 4/4 beat... now i feel it guesses around untill the whole track is loaded...)

anyway,

cheers, take care and goodnight=)

edit: what settings do u use m8=? ( i like a constant 4/4 kick going - no breakbeats, hiphop or whatever )

Inviato Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 3:44 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I use:

Enhanced Algorithm Scratch (with this off, MT seems to default to Fast mode)
Advanced Master Tempo, Complexity 3, Spatialization 0 (I think, possibly 1 on my gig machine).

I find it quite usable like that - it does require a reasonably high spec machine tho :)

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 5:03 am
oioi sbdj)
thx for those settings m8) i will test them as soon as my laptop gets it sorted... (not that it would interest you, but) the laptop has all sorts of issues .. its new and has an xp downgrade from vista on it.. audio (the only thing i need) is screwed.. lol.. lucky me :P technician that the company sends out replaced the mobo and audiocard, looked at it a big chunk of the day and had no idea what was wrong.. ahahh... anyway, gotto sort it out.. i'll post again when its all up n running again... ARGLLLLLLL!!!! :P

greetz=)

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 1:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)